You’re a duck, in a truck, delivering stuff…
unfortunately ducks aren’t very good at deliveries.
Cargo falls off your vehicle and other players will try to slow you down and steal your stuff!
Elegant Game Mechanics
There’s 12 spaces on the board. You can either go around the edge or shortcut through the middle. Taking a shortcut involves… risk!
2 to 6 Players!
Works really well as a 2 player game, rock solid with 3 to 4, and welcomes a 5th or 6th player!
5 different types of terrain make up the board. Each game is different, and each terrain tile affects movement in its own way.
Asymmetric vehicles are in. Each vehicle has its own set of upgrades. Should you upgrade your Truck or venture out into the unknown world of Tractors and Trebuchets?
- Action Cards to use against your friends/frenemies
- Duck Dollars to buy vehicle upgrades
- Victory Points that differ in amount depending on the delivery
- Multiple strategies to win!
Message from the designer
With Delivery Duck I was inspired by triangles, specifically how the diagonal path is always a shorter distance than the other 2 sides. I wanted to make a game that:
- Anyone could play but also had a bit of strategy
- Used the properties of triangles as its main mechanic
- Was just the right running length (about an hour for 4 players).
The game is built for up to 6 players from the ground up… so you no longer have to worry about how many friends you have. Turns are relatively short, and you can still interact with other players out of turn.
How do I get this cool game?
Coming soon to Kickstarter… put yourself on the list below to be notified when it’s out.